I have been making time for creative things, and it is AWESOME! I've been doing lots with my art journal and have also been spending some quality time with my sewing machine. So many projects. So much happy!
My first project of today was inspired by this tutorial here, but I ran into some issues along the way. First, I failed miserably at remembering which sides I wanted where, hence the fun fabric is on the inside and the felt is on the outside! Secondly, the zipper I had on hand was freakishly small and not good for this project, but I used it anyway! So, it came out as one would expect, SUPER SMALL. Finally, it's just off...but kind of endearing in strange way. Regardless, I wanted to share it with you. Not everything we do is perfect, and that is okay. I will try again later when I have more appropriate materials!
My second project was a complete success. I roughly followed this tutorial, but the dimensions were completely different since I did not have enough fabric (seems to be the theme). I love the end result so much and will definitely be making more of these in the future.
Happy Sunday, everyone!